I have a LOT to blog about but the chaos and now sickness have made it impossible to sit near a computer long enough. I have a very nasty cold bug that has me getting into bed at 7:30 at the latest (earliest this week I have gone to bed is 4:45 in the afternoon) and trying to drag myself out of bed at 8 to watch kids. It's a vicious cycle and this virus has me wishing for death.
We went to and from California to shoot a wedding. It all went smoothly. Much to blog about that. Then Christmas and new years. So much stuff. But I am sick and it will have to wait. However. The photos from the wedding in Cali turned out absolutely perfect. It was a dream. And what a gorgeous bride!
Anyway back to my nap while kids are still down. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment